Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Anti Wrinkle Cream Reviews

The first thing I want to know is, who's making these statements? It makes me wonder if there's a hidden agenda here. I don't like to decide on an anti wrinkle cream based on what somebody claims is a review of all the products out there.

For one thing, there's a huge number of products, and some of the best I've ever used are not the famous ones. For another, I like to decide for myself, after doing some research.

The most important thing I want to know is, have the ingredients been tested in clinical studies, with real human volunteers?

If not, I don't care what somebody's opinion is. No one can make a realistic claim to be enough of an expert to judge products without extensive clinical testing.

Why spend money based on an anti wrinkle cream review, if there's no careful clinical testing?

So that's the first thing I look for. Then I have a strong preference for natural ingredients, processed with care and respect.

And if the anti wrinkle cream contains ingredients that I know are harmful or highly doubtful, I don't care how it did in somebody's review. That's why I list a number of ingredients there's good reason to avoid on my website.

Then I want to know if the ingredients are the best known to current research -- or are they the "same old same old"?

Finally, the proof is in actually using the product. If it's the best product for the money, the best evidence is not in the anti wrinkle cream reviews, it's in a simple, no-nonsense money-back guarantee by the manufacturer.

One thing I'm glad to say is that I've been able to find products that meet my requirements and more.

On my website, you'll find a list of ingredients to avoid, ingredients to look for, and all the information you need to quickly and easily compare anti aging wrinkle cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...